Monday 30 January 2012

Bum Wipes and the flu?

The past week was truly awful, just when I felt that January blues had been conquered by a heady mixture of exercise and culture BAM the flu struck me down. I am left feeling really low, it seems like a mountain to climb today just to get myself into the studio. I feel sad and defeated and old!!
Mmmm not good.
I had some excitement however from my sick bed when watching daytime tv I spotted one of my paintings in the background of a tv ad...I was at first thinking how great that was then the reality that it was an ad for moist bum wipes struck me.
My next post will not be as depressing I promise!!!!

Dawn Porter in a still from the ad (painting to the left).

2 comments:

Carole Reid said...

Woo hoo! Your painting on tv! congrats to you Jo.
I hope you're feeling better soon. The flu can really drag a person down. Have fun in the studio!

Hazel Terry said...

Thank goodness that things that are bad are funny too :-D