Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Cups and stuff…….

They arrived!! Cups, plates, jugs and a tea pot in blue and red colour way and I love them!!
I am just designing the label before I start the marketing. I have sold quite a few bits already to my lovely friends that are so enthusiastic about them. My little painting did not get hung in the Academy so it is back home with me but I have some plans for it and am going to take it to Bath. A beautiful gallery there have asked me to take a couple of bits to show in their summer show so it is a good excuse to go and explore Bath.I have not been there for many years and Beaux Arts is a Gallery that fills me with excitement to show in. It is a beautiful Georgian building that was two houses now knocked into one with a very elegant gallery space.
Having a coffee now using one of my cups as I write……Have a good week xx



No comments: