Thursday 18 October 2012

Homage to Sophie Angel

This week I am really sad to say my dog Sophie passed away and I feel the need to tell the world about her and what beautiful little soul she was. She was a constant companion to me for the last 14 years and sat next to me most of the time while I have made my paintings.
She never seemed to tire of my company which now in her absence seems quite incredible.
My two girls now grown into young women adored her, this also was mutual as the attention and love they had for each other was boundless.
I just want to say how very lucky I was to have this very characterful lovely little soul to share the last part of my life and I will miss her very much....RIP Sophie Angel Oakley 

2 comments:

Jane Aston said...

She looks like she was a little angel.
Very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

beautiful soul xxx