Sunday 17 February 2013

Taking on a new task

I have had a website for a long time and a friend and fellow artist Tina Mammoser has worked on it for me. She is now sending me off into the world wide web alone with a site I can manage myself, I am really happy about this because as new work is made I can show it which means the site will be so much more current. I have got much to learn and Tina is going to help me to get it looking like I want it before I am left alone with it.
I want to be able to show other things that I am doing more immediately so it can flow which is how the different aspects of my work appear. This aspect of this task really excites me and I want to use it as more of a tool of expression rather than just a showcase........In the meantime I have of course been painting and it has been cold so I have been escaping to a warmer place in the imagery. 
'Sweet Peas'
100x100cm

No comments: