Tuesday 1 October 2013

My paintings are in Stockholm and I wish I was!

I am hoping this one was chosen to go off to Stockholm for the Affordable Art Fair..I am not sure what the gallery decided to take but this week a clutch of my paintings will be visiting ....and hopefully repatriating. I think I have something wrong...I want to be in Stockholm this week!!!
I am however working on a show in December with my head still by the sea, I have to make eight paintings for their selection of six and I am establishing a new relationship with this gallery which is exciting and fills my stomach with butterflies....this is a crazy way to earn a living and I now truly believe I have elements of insanity.....there I've said it!!!!
'Nana's Shelf'
For selection at Jonatathan Cooper Park Walk Gallery...will they or won't they................

No comments: